Thursday, April 21, 2011

...Scream 4 (A movie within a movie, within a movie).

WHY? Fifteen years later.

I just find it extremely annoying that millions of dollars have been spent to turn this into another motion picture. How many more of these non-stories can Hollywood continue to reassemble?

I would generally try and relay intelligent, artistic reasons why I disapprove of such a creation, but I am still in speachless bewilderment.



I will, however, say that I think these movies are good ole fashion fun.

It's like going to the dirty pub that serves twice as much liquor at half the price. You know you don't need it and you'll probably regret it in the morning, but why not? Your goal is to get loose on a budget without having to worry about your hair and makeup.

So, with that said, teenagers get your masks ready!


(sigh) Here's the trailer.








 Roeper approves:


No comments:

Post a Comment