Friday, April 22, 2011

...TV Commercials (Well, the funny ones anyway).

Who hates TV commercials? Me, me, me!

Well most of them anyway. They always seem to interrupt my perfectly good TV watching at exactly the wrong time just to tell me that my pad needs wings or that I could save at this weekend's doorbuster red dot clearance.

But, every once in a while, my frustrations are rewarded with a gut busting, thigh slapping, two minutes of hilarity. 

Here's a few that tickle my fancy.








Above: Isaiah Mustafa (also, an NFL wide receiver for 4 years) stares in an Old Spice commercial that aired during Super Bowl XLIV.





Above: Heineken beer "Walk in Closet" commercial (2010).









Above: Hilshire Farm commercial (something about these male cheerleaders just cracks me up).

No comments:

Post a Comment